Shimla abounds in natural bounty and looks picture perfect. The small hill station amidst the lofty snow-clad Himalayan ranges, surrounded by lakes and lush green pastures look as though an artist has painted them. Manali is situated on the banks of Beas River. Manali is 50 Kms away from Kullu. Manali Local sight seeing includes Hadinmba Temple, Vashisth Temple, Rohtang pass and Solang Valley. Manali is also famous camping, rafting and paragliding.
Memorable Manali And Shimla AC Volvo Package3N Manali and 2N Shimla
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Manu Allaya Resort And Spa
Shimla Havens Resort
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All transfers by Non AC Alto or Innova or Similar car
- Delhi to Manali and Shimla to Delhi by AC Volvo bus ticketa
- All Applicable taxes,Car parking, fuel charges and driver allowance
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Manu Allaya Resort And Spa (4 star)
Sunnyside chadiyari, Bashisht - 175131, Manali
Shimla Havens Resort (4 star)
Gahan, Summerhill, Shimla
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.