Guwahati and its environs are rich in wildlife with several rare mammals such as Asian elephants, python, tiger and primates. Cherrapunji is the only place in India that experiences monsoon season throughout the year. Shillong has long been a favoured popular tourist destination given its natural beauty and pleasant weather and there are many places of interest here.
Memorable Package Of Meghalaya1N Guwahati , 2N Langkawet and 1N Shillong
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Langkawet||2 night(s)||Stay in camps/tents||Room only|
- Return transfer to Guwahati Airport / Railway Station by Non AC Vehicle
- All applicable transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary, (vehicle will not be on disposal).
- English speaking escort throughout the tour
- Bottle of mineral water per person per day
Hotel Brahmaputra Ashok (3 star)
M.G. Road, Opp. High Court, Guwahati, Assam 781001, Guwahati
The Habitat Shillong (3 star)
The Asian Confluence, Lady Veronica Lane, Laitumkhra - 793003, Shillong
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.