This is a lovely peak on a long ridge running south from Korzok village on the shores of the Tso Moriri lake. In July and August the entire Korzok valley is green with wild flowers giving the peak its name. Mentok in Tibetan and Ladakhi means 'flower'. In some old maps this peak has been named Mata.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Leh - Non AC Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Tso Moriri||4 night(s)||Stay in camps/tents||Room only|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Two men tent, Kitchen and dinning tents
- Kitchen equipments and Toilet Tent
- Stool, Table and mattresses
- Cook, helper and Mountaineering guide
- Inner line permit, wild life fees and camping charges
- Indian Mountaineering Climbing charges
- Climbing equipments i.e Rope, Ice Axe and Crampon
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.