Kathmandu, the capital city of Nepal, is one of the oldest cities of the world set admits in the beautiful valley of Himalaya and loved by those who appreciate the nature at its best. Kathmandu city is the urban core of the Kathmandu Valley in the Himalayas. The city stands at in the bowl-shaped valley in central Nepal surrounded by four major mountains: Shivapuri, Phulchoki, Nagarjun and Chandragiri.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Crowne Plaza Hotel Kathmandu-Soaltee
- International airport transfers using an A/c Car
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary using an A/c car.
- Welcome drink upon arrival
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive At Kathmandu
Day 2: Kathmandu Local Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Pashupatinath Temple is one of the most significant Hindu temples of Shiva in the world, located on the banks of the Bagmati River in the eastern part of Kathmandu, the ...
Day 3: Kathmandu
Things to see and do
Durbar Square is the generic name used to describe plazas and areas opposite the old royal palaces in Nepal. It consists of temples, idols, open courts, water fountains and ...
Kathmandu is a Cluster of Ancient Temples, Places, streets that date back to 12th to 18th century. Being the headquarter (Capital city) of Nepal it also have the life within. ...
The Kathmandu Valley located in Nepal , lies at the crossroads of ancient civilizations of Asia , and has at least 130 important monuments, including several pilgrimage ...
Day 4: Departure From Kathmandu
One Twin Bed Deluxe Non Smoking
Executive, Two Beds, Smoking
One King Bed Club Smoking
One twin bed deluxe smoking
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Smoking - Advance Purchase
Crowne Plaza Hotel Kathmandu-Soaltee (5 star)
P O Box 97, Tahachal, Kathmandu
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.