Ooty is by far the most famous hill station in the country and a great honeymoon destination. Ooty honeymoon package tours are very popular throughout the year. Some of the popular places included are the Botanical Garden, The Ooty Lake, Dodabetta Peak, The Rose Garden and The Thread Garden and so on. The place is easily accessible by road and rail and is connected to all the major cities of South India.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Sun Park
Kodai Cliff Club Resort - Kodaikanal
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Personal assistance by our representative during arrival and departure
- Transportation by AC Indica Car with chauffeur as per the itinerary
- All road taxes, permits, parking, toll taxes and fuel charges are included
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Coimbatore And Transfer To Ooty
Things to see and do
The Botanical Garden is also a popular haunt of the tourist, and offers a variety of trees, shrubs and flowers. People come here to lounge in the lawns and walk among the ...
The Doddabetta Peak is said to be one of the highest peak in south India & famous tourist spot in India. Ooty is undisputedly one of the best hill stations of South India and ...
One of the most loved tourist spots at Ooty, Kalhatti Falls make for a breathtaking side. It gets all the more roaring in monsoons, as the waters come thundering down in ...
Day 2: Ooty To Kodaikanal
Travel from Ooty to Kodaikanal
Day 3: Kodaikanal Sightseeing
- After breakfast, proceed for sightseeing which includes Kurinji Andavar Temple, Green Valley View, Solar Physical Observatory, Telescope House, Shenbaganur Museum, Palani, Dolphins nose.
- Overnight stay at Kodaikanal.
Things to see and do
One of the most reputed places of worship in Kodaikanal is the Kurinji Andavar Temple that stands at a distance of 3 kilometers from the picturesque lake in Kodaikanal. The ...
Green valley viewpoint is just 5.5 kilometres (3.4 mi) far from the Kodaiakanl bus-stand near to the golf ground, with an exceptional panoramic view of the plains and a ...
The Kodaikanal Solar Observatory is a solar observatory owned and operated by Indian Institute of Astrophysics. It is located on the southern tip of the Palni Hills 4 km from ...
To enable the visitors to have a Panoramic view of the valley and nearby towns, one telescope house is at Coakers walk.
Day 4: Drop To Coimbatore
Hotel Sun Park (3 star)
No: 150, Church Hill Lane, Charring Cross, Ooty, Tamil Nadu 643001, Ooty
Kodai Cliff Club Resort - Kodaikanal (3 star)
Kodai Cliff Club Resort Naidupuram, Kodaikanal
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.