Travel in Mexico is what you make it and the country caters to all types of visitor. Stay in pampering resorts, budget beach huts or colonial mansions. Eat cutting-edge fusion food in chic gourmet restaurants or grandmothers' recipes at a busy market
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Mexico City||4 night(s)||
Hotel Plaza Florencia
Hotel de la Borda
Copacabana Hotel Acapulco
- All transfers, visits and excursions on regular basis
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Mexico City
Day 2: Mexico City Tour
- Breakfast at hotel. Mexico City, one of the largest metropolitan areas in the world, is home to a wealth of history and beauty
- awaiting your discovery. We'll take you to the beautiful architectural monuments of the city, with elaborate styles and
- designs as unique as the times found represented in the historic city center. Visit the National Palace featuring
- beautiful murals painted by Diego Rivera (closed sometimes), Constitution Square (Central Plaza or "Zocalo") and the
- Metropolitan Cathedral.
- Then we'll stop at an arts and crafts center followed by a tour of the Paseo de la Reforma. In addition to the main
- avenues, we’ll visit Chapultepec Park, one of the most important residential zones in the city.
Day 3: Mexico (tour To Guadalupe Shrine And Teotihuacan Pyramids)
- After breakfast, start with a visit to the incredible pyramids of Teotihuacan, "the place where the Gods were born,” a
- place home to more than 2,500 years of history. This ceremonial center was vital in the development of textiles and
- natural fibers as well as the Obsidian Exchange. Visit the enigmatic archeological site, visiting the temples of
- "Quetzalpapalotl" (butterfly bird), the "Feathered Shells" and the Pyramid of the Moon, ending at the impressive
- Pyramid of the Sun.
- Next we'll visit Guadalupe Shrine, Mexico's largest religious sanctuary that houses the venerated image in Mexico, the
- Virgin of Guadalupe. You will witness one of the most important religious and cultural expressions in Mexico as you
- visit the atrium and interior.
Day 4: In Mexico
Day 5: Mexico To Taxco
- Breakfast at hotel. We’ll set out early in the morning for Cuernavaca, the city of eternal springtime, so-called for its year-round
- warm climate. We’ll also visit one of oldest Cathedrals on the American Continent.
- Next, we’ll head to the beautiful city of Taxco, known as the "Silver Capital of the World." Appropriately, our first stop
- will be a visit to a silver shop. After lunch (included), we will explore the city, admiring its unique colonial architecture
- characterized by cobblestone streets and white stucco, red tile roofed homes. We will visit the famous parish church
- of Santa Prisca with its impressive art style and stroll down Taxco’s lovely cobbled streets, admiring the silver work of
- skilled craftsmen. The charm and magic of Taxco offer a kind of romanticism that can only be found in Mexico’s
- “Magical Towns”. Overnight at hotel.
Travel from Mexico City to Taxco
Day 6: Taxco To Acapulco
Travel from Taxco to Acapulco
Day 7: Acapulco
- Breakfast at hotel. Acapulco is world renowned for its variety, glamour and luxury. With a long-standing reputation as a haven
- for the rich and famous, Acapulco has everything a traveler could hope for. No matter how much time you have, you
- won't have enough to do all there is to do. Extending more than 12 miles, the beaches are the crown jewels of
- Acapulco and each has a unique character all its own. Some cater to the sun and fun seeker and some to those
- looking for solitude. Enjoy full day at leisure.
Day 8: Acapulco
Day 9: Acapulco
Day 10: Departure
Hotel Plaza Florencia (3 star)
Avenue Florencia No 61, Mexico City
Hotel de la Borda (3 star)
Calle Cerro Del Pedregal #1, Centro, 40200 Taxco, Gro., Mexico, Taxco
Copacabana Hotel Acapulco (3 star)
Tabachines 2, Club Deportivo, 39690 Acapulco, GRO, Mexico, Acapulco
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.