Mexico City is the federal district, capital of Mexico and seat of the federal powers of Mexico. It is a federal entity within Mexico which is not part of any one of the 31 Mexican states but belongs to the federation as a whole.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Mexico City||2 night(s)||
Melia Mexico Reforma
|San Cristobal De Las Casas||2 night(s)||
Villa Mercedes Hotel
HOTEL CIUDAD REAL PALENQUE
Hotel Plaza Campeche
Holiday Inn Express Merida
|Puerto Juarez||1 night(s)||
Barcelo Maya Beach
- Return Airport Transfer
- Air ticket for the flight Mexico-Tuxtla Gutierrez including Tax Security, Fuel Charge and local Airport Tax.
- Transportation in Van (10 seats) or microbus or autobus with air conditioning and sound system.
- Entry to the archaeological sites and museums mentioned in the program.
- Restaurant fees and tips.
- Porter services in airports and hotels.
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Mexico City
Day 02 : Mexico City
- American breakfast in hotel and City Tour that includes: Plaza de la Constitución (The Constitution Plaza) known as Zócalo, surrounded by beautiful Baroque buildings, among which is the Cathedral (the country’s largest religious monument built over the great Aztec temple). The Palacio Nacional (National Palace) is the headquarter of the Presidency of Mexico, where visitors can admire murals painted by Diego Rivera. One of the main and most recently discovered attractions is the Templo Mayor, the great temple of the Aztec capital. Brief stop at the Guadalupe Shrine.
- The tour continues to Teotihuacán, named by the Aztecs as “the place where the Gods are born”. This location has three great constructions: The Pyramid of the Sun, Pyramid of the Moon and the Citadel; all of them were built over the so called “Calzada de los Muertos” (Road of the Dead). Lunch in restaurant .City and accommodation.
Day 03 : Mexico City / Tuxtla Gutierrez / San Cristobal De Las Casas
Travel from Mexico City to San Cristobal De Las Casas
Fly from Mexico City, bus
Bus to Toluca, fly, bus
Day 04 : San Cristobal De Las Casas
Day 05 : San Cristóbal De Las Casas / Palenque
Travel from San Cristobal De Las Casas to Palenque
Day 06 : Palenque / Campeche
Travel from Palenque to Campeche
Day 07 : Campeche / Uxmal / Merida
- Departure to Merida and during the trip visit to the Uxmal archaeological site. Uxmal means “built in three stages” and it is a typical example of the classic and post-classic Mayan period; its main constructions are: Piramide del Adivino (The Fortuneteller’s Pyramid), Palacio de los Gobernadores (Governor’s Palace) and the Cuadrangulo de las Monjas (Quadrangle of the Nuns). Lunch in restaurant in Uxmal. The tour continues heading to Mérida, also known as the “White City”, which has Colonial houses as well as houses that date back to the beginning of the century in the Arabic, French and Italian styles.
- Those houses have witnessed all the old wealth that was generated thanks to the sisal culture. Stop at Merida’s Zócalo, where visitors can admire the city’s main monuments: the Cathedral, the Government’s Palace, the Municipal Palace and the Francisco Montejo’s House. Check-in at the hotel Holiday Inn or similar and accommodation.
Travel from Campeche to Merida
Day 08 : Merida / Chichen Itza / Riviera Maya
Travel from Merida to Puerto Juarez
Day 09 : Riviera Maya
Melia Mexico Reforma (4 star)
Paseo De La Reforma 1, Mexico City
Villa Mercedes Hotel (5 star)
Diagonal Hermanos Paniagua 32, Fatima, 29264 San Cristóbal de Las Casas, Chiapas, Mexico, San Cristobal De Las Casas
HOTEL CIUDAD REAL PALENQUE (3 star)
Carretera Pakal-Na KM 1.5, La Mielera, 29960 Palenque, CHIS, Mexico, Palenque
Hotel Plaza Campeche (3 star)
Calle 10 s/n Entre 49-B y 49-C, Campeche
Holiday Inn Express Merida
Av 20 A Predo 300 X 5 A, Merida
Barcelo Maya Beach (3 star)
Carretera Federal Chetumal-Puerto Juárez Km. 266,3, Riviera Maya, 77750 X-Puhá, Quintana Roo, Mexico, Puerto Juarez
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.