Kerala is a destination which every nature-loving tourist would like to visit. It is the state which is famous for its beaches, placid backwaters,elephant rides and gentle houseboat. The wonderful resorts, water sports, traditional boat racing, ayurvedic massages, unique dances and folklore and the many structural marvels created by man.
Miracles Of Kerala Package ( Deluxe )1N Kochi , 2N Munnar , 1N Thekkady and 1N Alleppey
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- A/C conveyance for the package
- Pickup and drop at the Airport/Railway station
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Fuel, toll and parking charges
- Well maintained vehicle with well mannered driver
Harbour View Residency (3 star)
Opp.Cochin Shipyard, M G Road, Atlantis Junction, Atlantis Junction, Ernakulam - 680015, Kochi
Misty Mountain Resort (3 star)
Second Mile Junction, Pallivasal, NH 49 - 685565, Munnar
Grand Thekkady (3 star)
Lake Road, Periyar - 685509, Thekkady
Ostrich Cruise Line
Starting point, Punnamada , Allepey , Kerala,688006, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.