Munnar is a town and hill station in the southwestern state of Kerala, India. Munnar is situated around 1600 m above sea level, in the Western Ghats range of mountains. The name Munnar is believed to mean "three rivers", referring to the location at the confluence of the Madhurapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundaly rivers.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Kochi - AC Indica
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Bella Vista Resort
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Return transfers from airport, railway station or bus stand
- SIghtseeing by AC Indica as per itinerary
- All taxes included
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Bella Vista Resort (3 star)
Chithirapuram Post - 685 565, Munnar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.