Mount Abu is home to a number of tourist attractions from natural beauty to historical and architectural places, The Dilwara Jain temples are a complex of temples, carved of white marble, that were built between the 11th and 13th centuries AD.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Mount Abu||3 night(s)||
- Representative for assistance on all arrival and departure transfers.
- All currently applicable taxes including service tax.
- All transfers, city tours and transport services by A/C Vehicle All India Tourist permit vehicle as per the above itinerary
- Road taxes, parking fee, fuel charges, interstate taxes,.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Mount Abu
Day 2: Mount Abu Sightseeing
Day 3: Mount Abu Sightseeing - Ambaji Excursion
Day 4: Departure From Mount Abu
Jaipur House (3 star)
Sunset Road, Near Nakki Lake - 307501, Mount Abu
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.