Mount Abu is home to a number of tourist attractions from natural beauty to historical and architectural places, The Dilwara Jain temples are a complex of temples, carved of white marble, that were built between the 11th and 13th centuries AD.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Mount Abu||3 night(s)||
Palace Hotel - Bikaner House
- The entire Journey in an A.C Car
- Rates are valid for Indian Nationals only
- Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
- Including all toll tax, parking, night halt, State tax
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Mount Abu
Day 2: Mount Abu Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Mount Abu is a beautiful hill station in Rajasthan . the tourists and the natives alike head here to take a break from the smoldering summer blaze. This veritable Eden served ...
Another popular spot to enjoy the scenic beauty especially the magical moment when the setting sun spreads its orange wings, the heavenly view of the Abu Valley and acres of ...
Situated in a cave, The Adhar Devi Temple is one of the popular religious themed tourist destinations in the Mount Abu region. It is situated three kilometers north of the ...
Achalgarh A short distance away, a fort built in the 14th century by Rana Kumbha of Mewar. Also houses Jain temples, Achaleswar Mahadev Temple (1412AD) and the Kantinath ...
Day 3: Mount Abu Sightseeing - Ambaji Excursion
Day 4: Departure From Mount Abu
Grand Suite Double
Grand Suite Single
Super Deluxe Single
Deluxe single room
Super Deluxe Double
Palace Hotel - Bikaner House (4 star)
Palace Hotel, Bikaner House, Delwara Road, Mount Abu 307 501, Rajasthan, India., Mount Abu
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.