South India's largest tea-growing region, the rolling hills around Munnar are carpeted in emerald-green tea plantations, contoured, clipped and sculpted like ornamental hedges.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Tea Valley Resort
Lakelands Cruise Alleppey
- Bus,Local Sightseeing By Indigo Cab
- Honeymoon Supplement: Flower bed decoration
- Honeymoon Supplement: Candle light dinner
- Honeymoon Supplement: Cake
- Taxs Fees & Entrances
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1 : Kochi To Munnar (3 Hr 30 Min, 124 Km)
Day 2 : Munnar Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Mattupetti Dam, (10 km from Munnar), this popular picnic spot activities like boating and horse riding and is a great place to spend the day e specially if visiting with ...
A breathtaking spot on earth, Echo Point is named so, owing to natural echoes that one can clearly make and hear resonating in these acres of lush greenery. One can choose a ...
Kundala is a picturesque place, about 20 km from Munnar on the way to Top Station. It is at a height of 1700 meters above sea level. It is located at a distance of 20 ...
This National park was created to preserve the Nilgiri Tahr, which is a rare species of wild goats found only in south of the Himalayas. The vegetation of this park mainly ...
Day 3 : Munnar To Alleppey (5 Hrs, 200 Km)
Travel from Munnar to Alleppey
Day 4 : Depart From Alleppey
Tea Valley Resort (3 star)
Pothamedu - 685612, Munnar
Lakelands Cruise Alleppey
503, Lakelands Buildings Near Pallathuruthy Bridge, A/C Rd, Sanathapuram P.O - 688 003, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.