Munnar is a beautiful hill station, and was the summer resort of the British. Tourists come here to see the vast tea plantations of the area. The town itself is typically Indian with the usual shops, guest houses and is really beautiful and traditional. Alappuzha is an important tourist destination in India. A houseboat cruise in these backwaters is a delightful experience. It is a good place to stay to see the surrounding countryside.
Munnar And Alleppey Tour Package2N Munnar and 1N Alleppey
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
- Fuel, Toll and Parking Charges
- Complimentary Breakfast in all hotels
- All Honey Moon Inclusions if it is a Honey moon trip
- Well maintained vehicle with well mannered Driver
Hill View Munnar (3 star)
Near Blossom Hydel Park, SH 16, Moolakadai - 685612, Munnar
Cosy Houseboats (3 star)
Umbukkadu Buildings, Finishing Point Alappuzha, Kerala 688013, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.