Munnar is a town and hill station in the southwestern state of Kerala, India. One of the main attractions near Munnar is the Eravikulam National Park. Munnar is a beautiful hill station, and was the summer resort of the British. Tourists come here to see the vast tea plantations of the area.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Deep Woods Resort
- Return Airport / Railway Station Transfer
- As per requirement A/c Vehicle for all surface transfers & sightseeing for the above mentioned places.
- All applicable taxes.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01: Cochin – Munnar
- Our friendly representative welcomes you at Cochin Airport or Railway Station and transfer to the Munnar which is called as “Nature Lover’s Paradise” and is at 1800mts above the sea level.
- On the way to Munnar visit Cheyyappara waterfalls. “Check into hotel / resort. Overnight at Munnar
Day 02: Munnar
- After breakfast proceed for Munnar sightseeing. Visit Eravikulam National Park in the morning.In the afternoon visit Mattupetty Dam/Kundala dam for boating, Eco point, Tata tea museum.
- Evening at leisure. Overnight at Munnar
Things to see and do
Mattupetti Dam, (10 km from Munnar), this popular picnic spot activities like boating and horse riding and is a great place to spend the day e specially if visiting with ...
This National park was created to preserve the Nilgiri Tahr, which is a rare species of wild goats found only in south of the Himalayas. The vegetation of this park mainly ...
A breathtaking spot on earth, Echo Point is named so, owing to natural echoes that one can clearly make and hear resonating in these acres of lush greenery. One can choose a ...
Day 03 - Munnar - Cochin Departure
Non A/c Deluxe Room
2 Bedroom Cottage
3 Bedroom Cottage
4 Bedroom Cottage
Deep Woods Resort (3 star)
Pulimoottil Estate, Near Letchmi Tea Estate, Mankulam Road - 682020, Munnar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.