Munnar is located in the Western Ghats in the Indian state of Kerala. Its natural surroundings and old world architecture have been the main attraction for visitors who embark on a Munnar tour. Munnar is one of the most popular hill stations in India and is situated at the confluence of three mountain streams - Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundala.
Munnar Thekkady Alleppey And Kovalam Package2N Munnar , 2N Thekkady , 1N Alleppey and 2N Kovalam
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- A/c Vehicle for all surface transfers & sightseeing
- All applicable hotel taxes
Deep Woods Resort (3 star)
Pulimoottil Estate, Near Letchmi Tea Estate, Mankulam Road - 682020, Munnar
Jungle Park Resorts (3 star)
Lake Road, Kumily Road - 685509, Thekkady
Alleppey, Kerala, India, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.