Soaring Himalayan peaks and steamy lowland jungles, Revered temples and renowned ashrams, Peaceful hill stations and busy cities, Uttarakhand is an enticingly diverse state. Many travellers flock here for this vibe, finding it a powerful place to pursue a spiritual practice. Others come here for the tigers.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Clarks Inn Brinjal
- All transfers and sightseeing by private non AC vehicle
- All taxes, parking fees and driver's reward
- Airport or railway station transfers
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Delhi And Transfer To Mussoorie
Day 2: Mussoorie Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Kempty Falls were developed as a tourist destination by a British officer John Mekinan, around 1835. The name Kempty is probably derived from the word 'camp-tea', as the ...
Company garden in Mussoorie. The place is a box of surprises! You would still be entranced by the lush green carpet of gardens done in colonial style when you would be greeted...
Gun Hill is one of the popular tourist attractions of Mussoorie, possessing historical significance dating back to pre-independence. It is believed that a canon was fired from...
Municipal Garden, also known as Company Bagh, is situated in the Happy Valley area of this beautiful town. Some of the popular flowers present in the garden include Dahlias, ...
Day 3: Mussoorie To Rishikesh To Haridwar
Things to see and do
The Ganges is the most sacred river to Hindus and is also a lifeline to millions of Indians who live along its course and depend on it for their daily needs.It is worshipped ...
Har Ki Pauri is a famous ghat on the banks of the Ganges in Haridwar in Uttarakhand state in India. This revered place is the major landmark of the holy city of Haridwar. ...
Neelkanth Mahadev is a revered and sacred shrine of Lord Shiva. The temple is ancient and situated at an altitude of 1675 m on a hill above the Swarg Ashram, which overlooks ...
Gita Bhawan is situated on the banks of the holy river Ganges, amidst the Himalayan mountains at Swargashram, Rishikesh. It consists of a very large complex comprising ...
Travel from Mussoorie to Haridwar
Day 4: Haridwar To Delhi Departure
Honeymoon Inn (3 star)
Near Kaspanda Hotel, The Mall Rd, Survey Colony, Mussoorie, Uttarakhand 248179, Mussoorie
Clarks Inn Brinjal (3 star)
Jwalapur Road, Near Shankar Aashram - 249407, Haridwar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.