4 Days tour Mussorie will take you to beautiful hills of Doon Valley, Gharwal Region of Uttarakhand. Stay 2 nights in hotel in mussorie and one night in Camps/Tents at Dhanaulti. Tour operated by our Delhi office Fleet.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Sun N Snow
|Dhanaulti||1 night(s)||Stay in camps/tents||Room only|
- Sightseeing Tour
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Delhi To Mussorie (270 Kms / 6 Hrs)
Day 2: Mussorie
- After breakfast, the day will be spent doing local sightseeing in and around Mussoorie. There are many places of interest like the Kempty falls, Camel back Road, Lal tibba and gun hill. One can also take the ropeway (Directly payable by the customer) to the snow view point. You can also do boating on the MussorieLake.
- Spend the evening at leisure. Have a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Things to see and do
Kempty Falls were developed as a tourist destination by a British officer John Mekinan, around 1835. The name Kempty is probably derived from the word 'camp-tea', as the ...
Camel Back's Road in Mussoorie is a stretch of 4 km road and the natural layout of rocks shaped like camels hump back. If you have forgot that pair of the sport shoes which is...
Lal Tibba, the highest point in Mussoorie is situated in Landour area, which is the oldest populated place in the destination. The site was also referred to as a Depot Hill, ...
Gun Hill is one of the popular tourist attractions of Mussoorie, possessing historical significance dating back to pre-independence. It is believed that a canon was fired from...
Day 3: Mussorie To Dhanaulti (25 Kms / 30 Mins)
Things to see and do
Travel from Mussoorie to Dhanaulti
Day 4: Dhanauti To Delhi (300 Kms / 6 Hrs)
- After having breakfast, do the check out from Camps. And start your journey towards Delhi.
- Trip Ends !!!
Hotel Sun N Snow (3 star)
Motilal Nehru Road,Near Kapurthala Palace Library Chowk, The Mall, Mussoorie
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.