New Zealand is the national institution tasked with promoting New Zealand as a tourism destination internationally. It is the trading name of the New Zealand Tourism Board, a Crown entity established under the New Zealand Tourism Board Act 1991.
Must Do In New Zealand Package1N Auckland , 2N Paihia , 2N Rotorua , 3N Queenstown , 1N Fox Glacier and 2N Christchurch
Last Booked 21 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Scenic Hotel Auckland
|Rotorua||2 night(s)||Room only|
Heartland Hotel Queenstown
|Fox Glacier||1 night(s)||
Heartland Hotel Fox Glacier
Quality Hotel Elms
- Meet & greet on arrival in case of SIC customers
- All applicable government taxes 15% GST.
- Sightseeing & entrances fees as per itinerary
- All transfers and tours as mentioned in the itinerary
Scenic Hotel Auckland (4 star)
380 Queen Street Auckland 1010, Auckland
Kingsgate Autolodge (3 star)
Marsden Road, Paihia, Bay Of Islands, New Zealand, Paihia
Heartland Hotel Queenstown (3 star)
27 Stanley Street, Queenstown 9300, Queenstown
Heartland Hotel Fox Glacier (3 star)
Cook Flat Road, 7859 Fox Glacier, Fox Glacier
Quality Hotel Elms (4 star)
456 Papanui Road, Papanui - 8542, Christchurch
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.