Mysore, the capital city of the Wodeyars has always enchanted its admirers with its quaint charm, rich heritage, magnificent palaces, beautifully laid-out gardens, imposing buildings, broad shady avenues and sacred temples. There's an old world charm about the city that reaches out and touches everyone. Coorg and Ooty are the famous hill stations which every nature lover would like to visit.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Crystal Paark Inn
- Transfers by Ac Vehicle
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive At Mysore
Day 2: Mysore To Coorg
Things to see and do
The architecture of this temple reflects both Hindu as well as Islamic style. Windows of the temple have bars that are made of Panchaloha and an alphabet lim has been placed ...
Abbey Falls is avery beautiful falls in Madikeri. Abbey means "falls" in Kannda. The falls are inside a coffee plantation. It is a breathtaking waterfall where the Kaveri ...
Madikeri Fort This fort was first built by Mudduraja in the last quarter of the 17th century. He also built a palace inside the fort. It was eventually rebuilt in granite by ...
Travel from Mysore to Coorg
Day 3: Kushalnagar Sightseeing
Things to see and do
The Tibetan Monastery or the Tibet Camp as locally called is located around 6 kms from Kushalnagar town towards Mysore. This Tibetan settlement at Bailkoppa or Baylkuppe is ...
Day 4: Departure
Crystal Paark Inn (3 star)
No. 2, Nazarbad Main Road Opp. Park, Nazarbad - 570010, Mysore
Madikeri Heritage (3 star)
Daswal Cross Road, Near Pvt. Bus Stand, Madikeri - 571201, Coorg
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.