Mysore is the second largest city of Karnataka. It is known the world over for its exotic sandalwood and rich silks. Its grand and imposing palaces, majestic temples, gardens leave an ever-lasting impression on the visitor. Situated 770m above sea level, Mysore has a warm and cool climate throughout the year.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Candy Southern Star
- Exclusive AC vehicle for transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary
- All the transfers & sight-seeing included as per itinerary
- All permit fees,toll, parking, Driver allowances & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Bangalore
Day 2: Bangalore – Via Srirangapatna - Mysore By Road
- After breakfast, proceed for the city tour of Bangalore & visit Bull temple, Lal Bagh, Vidhan Sabha & Cubbon Park.
- After the visits, leave for Mysore.
- Enroute, visit of Srirangapatna.
- Sriranganatha Swamy Temple, Srirangapatna: Sriranganatha Swamy Temple is one of the largest temples in the state, and is of great local importance. An inscription dated 894 AD revels that a Ganga Chieftain by name Thirumalaiah was the founder of the temple of Sri Ranganatha.Later, Hoysalas, Vijayanagara, Mysore Wodeyars, Haider Ali enlarged it. The presiding deity is the colossal image of Ranganatha reclining on Adishesha.
- Afterwards, continue your drive to Mysore.
- On arrival, check into the hotel & relax.
Things to see and do
The Lalbagh Botanical Garden, Bangalore is of royal origin and was started initially as a private garden in an area of 40 acres by Hyder Ali, one of the most famous rulers of ...
Day 3: Mysore Full Day Sight-seeing
Things to see and do
The Palace of Mysore (also known as the Amba Vilas Palace ) is a palace situated in the city of Mysore in southern India . Mysore palace is now one of the most famous ...
Travel from Bangalore to Mysore
Day 4: Mysore – Hassan
- After breakfast at the hotel, leave for Hassan. Check in upon arrival is planned at Hassan hotel.
- Evening free to relax.
Day 5: Hassan – Belur – Halebid – Hassan
- Morning after the breakfast, proceed for the full day excursion of Belur & Halebid.
- Chennakesava Temple, Belur: The Chennakesava temple was originally referred to as the Vijayanarayana temple. It is situated on the Yagachi River at Belur. It was previously the capital of the Hoysala rulers. The city of Belur is about 40 kilometres from the city of Hassan.
- Hoysaleshwara Temple, Halebid: Hoysaleswara temple is a temple dedicated to Hindu god Shiva. It was built in Halebidu during the rule of King Vishnuvardhana of the Hoysala Empire in the 12th century.
- After the visits, return back to the hotel & free time to relax.
Travel from Mysore to Hassan
Day 6: Hassan – Via Sravanabelgola – Bangalore
- After a leisurely breakfast, depart for the city of Bangalore.
- Enroute, visit of Sravanabelgola.
- Sravanabelagola: The hill of Shravanabelagola (Sravanabelagola), 120 kilometers west of Bangalore in the state of Karnataka, is a noted place of pilgrimage for the Jains. The large hill, also called Vindhyagiri or Per-kalbappu, is 3347 feet above sea level. A flight of 614 steps, finely chiseled into the granite of the mountain, leads to the summit, where stands an open court and the great statue of Sri Gomatheswar. Shravanabelagolameans 'the monk on the top of the hill' and hermits, mystics and ascetics have resided here since at least the 3rd century BC.
- After the visit, Continue your drive to Bangalore.
- On arrival, check in & relax at the hotel.
Day 7: Bangalore – Depature
Raaj Residency (3 star)
#6, 1st Cross, JC Road, Near Minerva Circle - 560022, Bangalore
Pai Vista (3 star)
35/A, Bangalore - Mysore Road, Bangalore Nilgiri Rd, Mandi Mohalla, Doora, Mysore, Karnataka 570001, Mysore
Candy Southern Star (3 star)
Bangalore - Mangalore Road, K.R Puram - 573201, Hassan
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.