Irreverent, laid-back and happy-go-lucky, Sikkim’s capital is mostly a functional sprawl of urban concrete interspersed with patches of forestry the city perches along a precipitous mountain ridge, descending down the hillside in steep tiers. With a spectacular view of the Khangchendzonga, the town provides the perfect base for travel through the state.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Himalayan Heights
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers
- All permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Rates are valid for Indian Nationals only
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At New Jalpaiguri Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport And Transfer To Darjeeling
Day 2: Darjeeling Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Tiger Hill is famous for its panoramic view of Mount Everest and Mt. Kangchenjunga together.The first rays of the sun shoot ahead and shed light on the twin peaks of ...
The Batasia loop situated almost 5 km away from the town is a gigantic railway loop where the Toy Train makes a 360 Degree turn. It was basically built to make it possible for...
Ghoom Monastery is also known as Yogachoeling Gompa. It is located in a place called Ghoom in Darjeeling, hence the name Ghoom Gompa. It was in the year 1875 that a Mongolian ...
Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park is a 67.56-acre zoo in the town of Darjeeling in the Indian state of West Bengal. The zoo was opened in 1958, and an average elevation ...
This complex was setup by the Tibetan refugees in Darjeeling on October 2, 1959 after they followed Dalai Lama and escaped from Tibet. The refugees adopted the principle of ...
Day 3: Darjeeling To Gangtok
Travel from Darjeeling to Gangtok
Day 4: Gangtok Local Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Tashi view point is one of major tourist attraction in Gangtok and is known for the views. Tashi View Point constructed by the King of Sikkim, Tashi Namgyal, is located at a ...
Ganesh Tok, a small temple, is located at a distance of 7 kilometre from Gangtok. Situated next to the television tower on the small hill nestled on Gangtok-Nathula road, the ...
Hanuman Tok, dedicated to God Hanuman, is one of the most renowned temples located in Sikkim. Managed and maintained by a division of Army department of India, this temple is ...
Enchey Monastery meaning solitary temple, was built in 1909 and is a 200 year old monastery. Located at a distance of 3 km from the city, the monastery is built on the spot, ...
The most prestigious research institute of its kind in the world, NIT is a treasure of vast collection of rare Lepcha, Tibetan and Sanskrit manuscripts, statues and rare ...
Day 5: Excursion To Tsomgo Lake And Baba Mandir
Things to see and do
The Tsomgo lake in Sikkim is a holy lake worshipped by the Sikkimese. Tsomgo (Changu) lake, which is hardly 20 km away from the famous Nathula Pass and about 400 km from Lhasa...
The temple lies on the road between the Nathula and the Jelepla Pass and is visited by hundreds of people each day. The temple is believed to have wish-fulfilling powers and ...
Day 6: Departure To New Jalpaiguri Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport
H.D. Lama Road - 734101, Darjeeling
The Himalayan Heights (3 star)
Paljor Stadium Road, Arithang - 737101, Gangtok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.