Irreverent, laid-back and happy-go-lucky, Sikkim’s capital is mostly a functional sprawl of urban concrete interspersed with patches of forestry the city perches along a precipitous mountain ridge, descending down the hillside in steep tiers. With a spectacular view of the Khangchendzonga, the town provides the perfect base for travel through the state.
Mystery Mountain Super Deluxe Package2N Darjeeling and 3N Gangtok
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Himalayan Heights
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers
- All permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Rates are valid for Indian Nationals only
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Hotel Mohit (3 star)
H.D. Lama Road - 734101, Darjeeling
The Himalayan Heights (3 star)
Paljor Stadium Road, Arithang - 737101, Gangtok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.