Himachal Pradesh is home to several hill stations. Situated on the River Beas, Manali is one of the most visited hill stations in Himachal Pradesh. Shimla in Himachal Pradesh boasts of old world charm and monuments. Blessed with some of the most spectacular and beautiful landscapes.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Alpine Heritage Residency
- Inter-City transfer & Sightseeing by A/c Indigo
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Delhi - Manali ( 540kms )
Day 2: Manali Sightseeing
Day 3: Manali Sightseeing
Day 4: Manali To Shimla
Travel from Manali to Shimla
Day 5: Shimla Sightseeing
Day 6 : Shimla To Delhi
Surya International (3 star)
Naggar Road, Aleo - 175131, Manali
Hotel Alpine Heritage Residency (3 star)
Talland Road, Shimla Bypass, Milsington Estate, Chotta Shimla, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh 171001, Shimla
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.