Varanasi, also known as Benares, Banaras or Kashi, is an Indian city on the banks of the Ganga in Uttar Pradesh, 320 kilometres south-east of the state capital, Lucknow.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Ramada Plaza JHV
- Airport transfers & sightseeing by AC Car as per itinerary
- As per Itinerary
- English speaking guide as per itinerary
- Boat ride in the morning
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrival To Varanasi Airport/ Railway Station
- Arrival at Varanasi Airport / Railway Station. Transfer to Hotel. You will be taken for an excursion to Sarnath. Sarnath is the place where Buddha delivered his first sermon to his disciples. The attractions at Sarnath are the Buddha temples, the Dhamekha stupa, Chaukhandi stupa and the archaeological museum.
- After visit Sarnath you will proceed to the Ganga Ghats to watch evening Aarti (Hindu ritual). Overnight will be at hotel in Varanasi.
Things to see and do
Sarnath - It is believed that in Sarnath Buddha gave his first sermon to his disciples after getting enlightenment. There is also a Museum in Sarnath. The exact location is ...
Day 02 : Varanasi Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Boat rides are very popular, especially at sunrise and sunset. The most popular sunset ride is to start at Dasaswamedh Ghat and head up to Manikarnika Ghat to see the ...
Durga temple, also known as the "monkey temple" is one of the important temples of Varanasi. This temple is dedicated to Goddess Durga. The Durga temple was built in the ...
Day 03 : Departure
Superior One Twin Bed Smoking
Room, 1 Single Bed, Accessible, Smoking
Club One Queen Bed Smoking
Club One Twin Bed Smoking
Suite One Queen Bed Smoking
Superior One Queen Bed Smoking
Ramada Plaza JHV (4 star)
The Mall, Cantonment - 221002, Varanasi
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.