Nainital About this sound pronunciation is a popular hill station in the Indian state of Uttarakhand and headquarters of Nainital district in the Kumaon foothills of the outer Himalayas. Situated at an altitude of 2,084 metres (6,837 ft) above sea level, Nainital is set in a valley containing a pear-shaped lake, approximately two miles in circumference, and surrounded by mountains.
Nainital Corbett Tour package2N Nainital and 2N Corbett
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Kamya Safari Lodge
- Meet & Greet upon Arrival at Airport / Station
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary/package and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, It will be switched off in the hills.
- Air tickets and hotels are subject to availability.
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Dynasty Resort (3 star)
Nainital Road, KalaDungi, Khurpatal - 263001, Nainital
Kamya Safari Lodge
Village Dhikuli, Garjiya Road Corbett - 244715 Uttaranchal, India, Corbett
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.