Nainital About this sound pronunciation is a popular hill station in the Indian state of Uttarakhand and headquarters of Nainital district in the Kumaon foothills of the outer Himalayas. Situated at an altitude of 2,084 metres (6,837 ft) above sea level, Nainital is set in a valley containing a pear-shaped lake, approximately two miles in circumference, and surrounded by mountains.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Kamya Safari Lodge
- Meet & Greet upon Arrival at Airport / Station
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary/package and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, It will be switched off in the hills.
- Air tickets and hotels are subject to availability.
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Delhi- Nainital
- Our Representative will meet you at Airport/Railway station will pickup you and drive to Nainital. It is a town in the
- Indian state of Uttarakhand and is nestled in the Kumaon foothills of the outer Himalayas. Situated at an altitude
- of 1,938 meters (6,358 feet) above sea level, Nainital is set in a valley containing a pear-shaped lake,
- approximately two miles in circumference. On arrival transfer to hotel. Rest of the day is free to explore various
- scenic sights or visit mall road.
Day 02 : Nainital
- Post breakfast you will be driven to serene Nainital. The favourite hill station of Kumaon, Nainital sees horde of
- families and honeymooners each year during peak seasons. Its placid Naini Lake, pretty temples, busy bazaars
- and the stunning Himalayan peaks at a distance makes gorgeous panorama. The sightseeing tour of Nainital will
- take you to numerous famed destinations starting from a visit to the Mall which is the point of confluence of
- Mallital and Tallital, the view here is splendid. Pick your boat at the Boat House Club next and go boating on the
- crystal clear waters of Naini Lake. You can also enjoy yachting on the lake in case you have a thorough knowledge
- of the sailing techniques. Running the same length of Naini Lake, Thandi Sadak is a long promenade lined with
- sentinel oaks, pines and deodars. The thicket on the sides of the road create a dense shelter so much so that the
- road remains cool for it remains untouched by the sunrays and hence the road was christened Thandi Sadak
- (meaning cold road). Drive past the road and later for those perfect views of the valley take the cable car ride to
- the hill top in Nainital. Rest of the day will be free for shopping spree and don’t forget to bag a couple of famous
- candles from the region.
Things to see and do
Nainital Lake, a natural freshwater body, situated amidst the township of Nainital in Uttarakhand State of India, tectonic in origin, is kidney shaped or crescent shaped and ...
Thandi Sadak is also a pleasant place for a morning jog and many people of all age groups can be seen leisurely strolling. Thandi Sadak can also be a nice place to spend some ...
A trip to Nainital would be incomplete without experiencing the cable car ride. Aerial Ropeway running from Mallital to Snow View offers you a panoramic view of the Nainital. ...
Day 03 : Nainital - Corbett
- Drive next to Corbett National Park and check into hotel and have the rest of the day at leisure. Corbett Wildlife
- National Park: Set up in 1936 as India's first wildlife national park and possibly the finest, the Corbett National
- Park was established in consultation with the great hunter and conservationist, Jim Corbett. The wildlife park
- spreads over some 920.9 square km at an altitude of 600 to 1100 metres at the foothills of western Himalayas in
- the districts of Nainital and Pauri Garhwal. In its eventful 64-year life, it has grown considerably in size and now
- includes the Sonanadi Wildlife Sanctuary as a part of its 1,319 sq km of reserved forest area.
Things to see and do
Jim Corbett National Park is the oldest national park in India and was established in 1936 as Hailey National Park to protect the endangered Bengal tiger. It is located in ...
Sonanadi Wildlife Sanctuary, situated in the neighborhood of Corbett National Park, lies in the Nainital district of Uttrakhand. Being shielded from the excessive attention of...
Travel from Nainital to Corbett
Day 04 : Corbett
- Early morning, visit to Corbett National Park and enjoy viewing all the wildlife. The national park in Uttarakhand
- acts as a protected area for the critically endangered Bengal Tiger of India and for various other wild species of the
- region. About 488 species of plants and diverse variety of fauna find their harmonious habitat at the park. Riding a
- jeep across the park one can observe the sub-Himalayan belt?s geographical and ecological characteristics here.
- Adventure seekers are particularly fond of the park for not just the wildlife, but also the topography with its hills,
- riverine belts, grasslands and more mesmerizes all. While you set on a wild rendezvous with the woods you will be
- accompanied by naturalists and other experts guiding and directing you through bewildering paths of the jungle.
- Also try an enthralling elephant safari (additional cost) for the real taste of adventure.
Things to see and do
The Elephant safari offers a royal experience, with the height of the gigantic beasts giving you a vantage point for the surrounding beauty. Hop onto the back of an elephant ...
Day 05 : Corbett - Delhi
- Morning after breakfast set on a long drive back to Delhi.On arrival you will be transferred to airport/railway
- station for your journey back home.
Dynasty Resort (3 star)
Nainital Road, KalaDungi, Khurpatal - 263001, Nainital
Kamya Safari Lodge
Village Dhikuli, Garjiya Road Corbett - 244715 Uttaranchal, India, Corbett
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.