A tourist destination at an altitude of 1829 metres above sea level for all seasons, summer for moderate climate and winter for those who like cool climate, Ranikhet is adorned with nature’s enviable beauty.Nainital, the Lake District of India, located in the Himalayan belt amongst the Kumaon hills, is a paradise for nature lovers. Kasauni, a great tourist destination renowned as Switzerland of India, is a picturesque hill station and is a wonderful halting place for Himalyan Tourists.
Nainital, Ranikhet and Kasauni Tours2N Nainital , 1N Ranikhet and 2N Kausani
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Transport By Ac Vehicle As Per The Above Itinerary
- All Toll Taxes, State Taxes, Parking Fees & Driver's Reward
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Upper Mall Road, Sher Ka Danda, Zoo Road - 263001, Nainital
Gandhi Chowk, Ranikhet
Himalaya View Point, Uttarakhand, Kausani
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.