Nainital is a glittering jewel in the Himalyan necklace, blessed with scenic natural spledour and varied natural resources . Dotted with lakes .Nainital has earned the epithet of 'Lake District 'of India. The most prominent of the lakes is Naini lake ringed by hills. Nainital has a varied topography.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Kathmandu - Non A/c vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- 1 day visit Mukteshwar
- All sightseeing by private vehicle.
- Pick up and Drop from Kathgodam railway station
- 1 day sightseeing in Nainital.
- 1 day sightseeing in Ranikhet.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 01: Arrival At Kathgodam
Arrive at Kathgodam railway Station and pick up you and transfer to Hotel. After short relaxation, take our breakfast and move to visit Nainital Sightseeing, after that we back to hotel. Overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 02 : Drive To Ranikhet
After Breakfast, we drive to Ranikhet and visit Ranikhet sightseeing and marketing in Ranikhet local market and back to our Nainital Hotel. Overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 03 : Drive To Mukteshwar
After Breakfast, we drive to Mukteshwar. One wants to enjoy real beauty of the place then it is must to trek through the untouched parts of the dense green forest. The site of rivulets, green meadows & water falls was really heart touching. The wide range of Himalya peak which can be viewed from here includes Neelkantha, Nandaghunti, Trishul, and Nanda Devi. In addition Panchchuli peaks and peaks of Api and Nampa, in Nepal, are also visible. Approx 200 species of birds, 18 species of mammals apart from 15 different varieties of fruits and 75 varieties of flowers makes Mukteshwar tourist destination. After that we back to our Nainital hotel. Overnight stay in Hotel.
Things to see and do
Day 04: Departure To Kathgodam
After breakfast, we check out from Hotel and transfer to Kathgodam railway station and Tour End.
The Mall Road - 263001, Nainital
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.