Nainital is a glittering jewel in the Himalyan necklace, blessed with scenic natural spledour and varied natural resources . Dotted with lakes .Nainital has earned the epithet of 'Lake District 'of India. The most prominent of the lakes is Naini lake ringed by hills. Nainital has a varied topography.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Kathmandu - Non A/c vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- 1 day visit Mukteshwar
- All sightseeing by private vehicle.
- Pick up and Drop from Kathgodam railway station
- 1 day sightseeing in Nainital.
- 1 day sightseeing in Ranikhet.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
The Mall Road - 263001, Nainital
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.