Set in the Kumaon foothills, Nainital is named after the Naini Devi Temple located on the northern shore of Naini Lake. The former summer retreat of the British, Nainital tours are a journey into the colonial heritage that is predominant in this beautiful hill station. The archetypal hill station, a Nainital trip comprises visiting its colonial structures, trekking up to the view points, a boat ride across the famous lake and a walk on the Mall.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- 20% Disscount on Bar
- Complimentary Usage of In-house activities
- Complimentary usage of Tea-Coffee Maker (Unlimited refill)
- 20% Disscount on Food & Bavarages
- 10% Disscount on Laundry
- All transfers & sightseeings by A/c Vehicle as per the itinerary
- All toll tax, parking, driver allowance
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Upper Mall Road, Sher Ka Danda, Zoo Road - 263001, Nainital
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.