Set in the Kumaon foothills, Nainital is named after the Naini Devi Temple located on the northern shore of Naini Lake. The former summer retreat of the British, Nainital tours are a journey into the colonial heritage that is predominant in this beautiful hill station. The archetypal hill station, a Nainital trip comprises visiting its colonial structures, trekking up to the view points, a boat ride across the famous lake and a walk on the Mall.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- 20% Disscount on Bar
- Complimentary Usage of In-house activities
- Complimentary usage of Tea-Coffee Maker (Unlimited refill)
- 20% Disscount on Food & Bavarages
- 10% Disscount on Laundry
- All transfers & sightseeings by A/c Vehicle as per the itinerary
- All toll tax, parking, driver allowance
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrival At Delhi To Nainital
Day 02 : Sightseeing Of Nainital
Things to see and do
The ancient temple in Nainital was frequently visited by Neem Karoli Baba, the local saint. The temple has a statue of Lord Hanuman who is believed to have opening his chest ...
Day 03 : Sightseeing Of Nainital
Things to see and do
Bhimtal is a town and a nagar panchayat in Nainital district in the state of Uttarakhand, India, situated at an altitude of 1370 meters above sea level and is about 22 ...
Sattal or Sat Tal (Hindi for "seven lakes") is an interconnected group of seven freshwater lakes situated in the Lower Himalayan Range near Bhimtal, a town of the Nainital ...
Naukuchiatal or 'lake of nine corners' is a small hill station in Nainital district of the Indian state of Uttarakhand. The lake is 175 feet deep and is situated at 1220 mts ...
The temple is located on the northern shore of Naini lake.The presiding deity of the temple is Maa Naina Devi represented by two Netras or eyes. Flanking Naina Devi are the ...
Day 04 : Nainital To Delhi
Super Deluxe Room
Upper Mall Road, Sher Ka Danda, Zoo Road - 263001, Nainital
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.