Uttaranchal, “the land of god” is beautifully situated in the northern region of India in the lap of Himalaya. This gorgeous land is world famous for its incredible natural wonders and spirituality. This hilly beauty is blessed with evergreen valleys, striking landscapes, splendid glaciers and eye catching beauty of snow capped mountains, craggy peaks, dazzling rivers, sweet sound of bells of temples, dramatic scenery and tremendous pilgrimages sites .
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Breakfast and Dinner|
The Corbett View Resort
|Breakfast and Dinner|
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01: Delhi - Nainital(320 - 7 Hrs).
- Travel by surface from Delhi to Nainital the most beautiful hill station of Kumaon.
- Nainital : is referred to as the lake of three sages, or the Tri Rishi Sarovar as mentioned in the Manas Khand chapter of the Skanda Purana. As recorded in history, the three sages, Atri, Pulastya, and Pulaha stopped over at Nainital on their pilgrimage, to quench their thirst. Finding no water, they dug a hole and transferred some water into it to from the sacred lake of Tibet, Mansarovar. Thus the famous lake of Nainital came into existence. Another legend has it that the left eye or Nain of Lord Shiva’s wife Sati fell in this center and formed an emerald eye shaped lake, and thus emerged the city of Nainital.Recent history records reveal that Nainital was brought into limelight by P. Barron, a British sugar merchant, in 1839. The beauty of Nainital with the central lake cushioned among the forests attracted this person to build a house named Pilgrim’s Cottage and settle in Nainital.
- Arrive at Nainital transfer to hotel, Check in to hotel .Evening you will walk to Naini Lake and Mall road.then free for leisure. Overnight stay at hotel at Nainital.
Day 02: Nainital
Day 03: Nainital - Corbett(140 Kms – 3 Hrs)
- After breakfast, check out from hotel then drive to Corbett national park.
- corbett National park: A promosing land for the world species at Ramnagar in Nainital distric in uttarakhand.The Corbett national park is the most dwindling part of nature resising at the himalayal foot hill & Shivalik ranges and is being called as the perfect tigers land.indias first notised wildlife sanctuary and national park established in the year 1936,brings opportunity to be hold the largest tigers population in the vicinity.corbett remains open to mid nov to mid jun,the main reason for closure of the park during the rest of the year is that mansoon make most of the roads get washed away.After mansoon, the repaire work start and it is only by nov.That roads are back in motive conditions.
- On arrival at Corbett transfer to hotel,checkin to hotel.Rest of the day free at leisure overnight stay at hotel at Corbett
Travel from Nainital to Corbett
Day 04: Corbett
Day 05: Corbett – Delhi(296 – 7hrs)
Dynasty Resort (3 star)
Nainital Road, KalaDungi, Khurpatal - 263001, Nainital
The Corbett View Resort (3 star)
Dhella Corbett, Near Dhela Village - 244715, Corbett
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.