In the heart of Assam, covering an area of 430 sq-kms, is inhabited by the world's largest population of one-horned rhinoceroses. Agriculture plays the chief role of revenue earning in Assam economy. Assam experiences plenty of rainfall and possesses a fertile land, which is extremely advantageous for cropping. This has led to the flourishing growth in food crops and staples in Assam agriculture. Assam is most famous for tea industry. Assam is one of the leading producers of tea in the world.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel MD Continental
Little Palace Hotel
- Meet & greet Upon arrival
- All applicable transfers & sightseeing with Tata Indica as per the itinerary.
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival At Guwahati
Day 02: Kaziranga Sightseeing Tour
Day 03: Kaziranga To Jorhat Via Nimatighat And Majuli
Travel from Kaziranga to Jorhat
Day 04: Jorhat To Dibrugarh Via Sibasagar
Travel from Jorhat to Dibrugarh
Day 05: Dibrugarh Sightseeing Tour
- Today after breakfast we drive to Guijan Ghat and cross the River Dibru for day long excursion to Dibrusaikhowa National Park, lunch will be inside the national park at some point.
- Evening drive to Dibrugarh. Overnight at Dibrugarh.
Day 06: Departure From Dibrugarh
1no. Kohora Gaon, Bogorijuri Kaziranga National Park , Dist: Golaghat - 785109,, Kaziranga
Hotel MD Continental (3 star)
Old Balibat Road, Marwari Patty, Jorhat, Marwari Patty, Gar-Ali, Kalakhowa Gaon, Assam 785001, Jorhat
Little Palace Hotel (3 star)
River Bank, A.T. Road Assam, Dibrugarh 786001, Dibrugarh
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.