Eastern Himalaya is the land of blue mountains, green valleys and meandering rivers. It has a huge potential of natural beauty, flora, fauna and a rich cultural heritage. The combination of all these things made North East Himalaya the most beautiful adventure and eco-tourism destination. Crowned with majestic Kanchandzonga, it offers some breathtaking views.
Nature of Eastern Himalaya2N Darjeeling , 1N Kalimpong , 2N Lolaygaon and 1N Lava
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Local Darjeeling sightseeing as per Itinerary
- Inclusive of all taxes
- Transfer from Bagdogra to Darjeeling
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Hotel Sonar Bangla (3 star)
1/1 Robertson Road, Next to Indian Bank, Darjeeling
Hotel Garden Reach (3 star)
Upper Cart Road, Below Bankim Chandra Park - 734301, Kalimpong
Kaffer, Lolaygaon, Kalimpong, Dist: Darjeeling, West Bengal - 734301, Lolaygaon
Hotel Lava View Point
Lava Bazar, Lava, P.O.- Lava District: Darjeeling, West Bengal 734101 India, Lava
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.