Kerala is famous for its versatile beautiful landscapes. Munnar is a hill station which popular for its rich natural beauty and Hilly landscape. Thekkadday and periyar are best to get a glimpses of wildlife and lakes, also experience backwater boat safari.
Nature of Gods Own Country2N Munnar , 1N Thekkady and 1N Alleppey
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Including all hotel taxes
- All sightseeing as per itinerary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Tea Castle (3 star)
Chitrapuram PO, 685565, Munnar
Hotel Tigers Roare (3 star)
Near Entrance Gate, Kumily - 685536, Thekkady
Alleppey Backwaters houseboat
Raj Residence Building, Near KSRTC Bus Station, Boat Jetty Road, Alappuzha, Kerala, India, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.