This is a popular itinerary where guests combine Hill station of Pachmarhi with wildlife destination of Kanha with Marble Rocks in between. Pachmarhi is a hill station also known for the Pachmarhi Cantonment. It is widely known as "Satpura ki Rani", situated at a height of 1100 m in a valley of the Satpura Range.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Wild Chalet Resort
- Meal as per mentioned with Hotels
- All applicable hotel taxes
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival At Bhopal
Day 02: Pachmarhi Local Sightseeing
Day 03: Pachmarhi To Kanha
Travel from Pachmarhi to Kanha
Day 04: Kanha Jungle Safari
Day 05: Kanha To Jabalpur
Travel from Kanha to Jabalpur
Day 06: Departure From Jabalpur
Near Sada Barrier, Pachmarhi 461881, Pachmarhi
Wild Chalet Resort (3 star)
Village Mocha, Post - Kisli, District - Mandla, Madhya Pradesh, Kanha
Samdariya House, Russel Chowk, Narpier Town, Jabalpur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.