Nice is the fifth most populous city in France, after Paris, Marseille, Lyon and Toulouse, and it is the capital of the Alpes Maritimes department.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Kyriad Nice Gare
- Transfer from airport - Hotel
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01: Arrive Nice
Day 02: Nice
- After breakfast at the hotel, discover the history and culture of Nice with a half day city tour. Your city tour of Nice begins with a visit to Castle Hill where the Greeks first arrived and where you can admire a breathtaking view of the old town and the port. Then it's
- onto Cimiez where you will have the possibility to visit either the Chagall or Matisse Museum (entrances not included), as well as the Fransciscan monastery, Queen Victoria's Winter Palace and the roman ruins located within a beautiful mediterranean garden. The Russian Church will be our next stop and is indeed very surprising, as this is the biggest Russian Church built outside Russia under the last Tsar Nicolas II. After passing by La Promenade des Anglais, the tour will end in the beautiful old town of Nice with its restaurants, cafes and the famous flower market. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Things to see and do
The Matisse Museum (or Musee Matisse) houses a splendid assortment of works by Henri Matisse. Its permanent collection is displayed in a red-ochre 17th-century Genoese villa ...
Day 03: Nice
Things to see and do
Day 04: Depart Nice
Standard Twin Room
Standard Double Room
Triple Room with double bed & extra bed
Triple Room with Three single beds
Hotel Kyriad Nice Gare (3 star)
35 Boulevard Raimbaldi, Nice
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.