|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- 1 bottle of mineral (natural) water per room per night
- Combined transfers only
- All Honeymooners will receive A cake and a bottle of sparkling wine upon arrival valid for upto 6 months from the date of the marriage
- Free wi-fi connection
- Fruit basket on arrival
- Bed tax applicable until 30th Nov 2014 thereafter being abolished
- Welcome drink on arrival
The island is named after the majestic banyan tree called "Nika" in dhivehi. The giant tree which shoots down its roots into the Nika soil to support its growing weight is home to many types of birds and fruit bats. This tree is believed to be about 350 years old. The constant care and effort of our gardeners keep the vegetation of Nika as a true attraction. Nika Resort is the only island in the Maldives where all the bungalows have their private beach, the best place for a complete relax. Nika is completely surrounded by a wonderful house reef and it's dense of luxurious vegetation where the bungalows are perfectly hidden.
- Private Beach
- Hotel has Free Wifi Zones
Facilities at hotel
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- Room Service
- Tennis Courts
- Airport Transfer
- Coffee Shop
- Baby Sitting
- Conference Facility
- Children's Club
- Concierge Services
- Pets Allowed
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.