This enthralling Himalayan city is the capital of Sikkim since 1894. It offers stunning view of Kanchenjunga, the third highest peak of the world. Gangtok has an amicable cultural fusion and people live peacefully in spite of the diverse ethnicity and religions .A small village near the border of China, Lachung depicts an unexplored and unexploited charm. Tucked between snow-capped peaks and lofty mountains, it exemplifies quaint beauty and offers a quiet retreat to its visitors.
North East Delight with Gangtok and Lachung3N Gangtok and 2N Lachung
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Arrival Assistance
- All transfer and sightseeing in NAC vehicle (For any package apart from Premium Package: 2-3 pax NAC Indica/Maruti Van and 4-8 pax Sumo/Maxx) will be provided as per the itinerary and not at disposal.
Hotel Misty Oak
Upper Arithang Road Opp Arithang Monastery Gangtok Sikkim - 737101 India, Gangtok
Hotel Season House Lachung Lachung - Sikkim, India, Lachung
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.