The tour takes you to the hills of North East, High into temperate forests, oaks give way to laurels, chestnuts, maples, birch, magnolias and rhododendrons. Some 200 species of ferns, mosses, vines and lichens form thick undergrowth. Sikkim is world renowned for its orchids with almost 1000 species in and around Sikkim, Darjeeling and Kalimpong.
North East Delight with Pelling3N Gangtok , 1N Pelling and 2N Darjeeling
Last Booked 19 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Summit Norling Resort & Spa
Mount Himalayan Resort
- Airport Transfers
- Sightseeing Tour
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Summit Norling Resort & Spa (4 star)
Rongay Gangtok, Lower Sichey Rd, Sungava, Gangtok, Sikkim 737101, Gangtok
Hotel Sonamchen (3 star)
Helipad Ground, Upper Pelling, West Sikkim, Pelling
Mount Himalayan Resort (3 star)
26 Gandhi Road, Darjeeling 734101, India., Darjeeling
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.