Meghalaya is a small state in northeastern India. The word "Meghalaya" literally means "The Abode of Clouds" in Sanskrit. The name aptly describes the climatic phenomenon that brings torrential rain to its hills and forests, these same hills and mountains which are responsible for this climatic experience as they force rain clouds coming in from the Bay of Bengal to move up - resulting in heavy rain.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Guwahati - AC Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Centre Point
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- All transfers and sightseeing using 01 AC Innova inclusive of fuel and driver’s allowance.
- Govt. Service tax 3.09%
Hotel Centre Point (3 star)
Police Bazar (Khyndailad) - 793001, Shillong
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.