Experience hill station in Himachal Pradesh, established in 1854 by the British Empire in India as a summer retreat for its troops and bureaucrats and home to the Harmandir Sahib (commonly known as the Golden Temple), the spiritual and cultural center for the Sikh religion. This important Sikh shrine attracts more visitors than the Taj Mahal with more than 100,000 visitors on week days alone and is the most popular destination for Non-resident Indians (NRI) in the whole of India.
North India Tour with Amritsar and Dalhousie2N Dalhousie and 2N Amritsar
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Grand View
Hotel Clarks Inn-Amritsar
- Sightseeing as per iterinary
- Toll tax and Parking.
- All applicable taxes
- All transfers as per itinerary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Hotel Grand View (3 star)
Near Bus Stand - 176304, Dalhousie
Hotel Clarks Inn-Amritsar (4 star)
14, District Shopping Complex, B- Block, Ranjit Avenue, Amritsar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.