Experience hill station in Himachal Pradesh, established in 1854 by the British Empire in India as a summer retreat for its troops and bureaucrats and home to the Harmandir Sahib (commonly known as the Golden Temple), the spiritual and cultural center for the Sikh religion. This important Sikh shrine attracts more visitors than the Taj Mahal with more than 100,000 visitors on week days alone and is the most popular destination for Non-resident Indians (NRI) in the whole of India.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Grand View
Hotel Clarks Inn-Amritsar
- Sightseeing as per iterinary
- Toll tax and Parking.
- All applicable taxes
- All transfers as per itinerary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Amritsar And Transfer To Dalhousie
Day 2: Dalhousie Local Sightseeing
Day 3: Dalhousie To Amritsar
Things to see and do
Travel from Dalhousie to Amritsar
Day 4: Amritsar To Golden Temple And Wagah Border
Things to see and do
Wagah Border in Amritsar between Pakistan and India is the only road border between the two countries. It lies on the Grand Trunk Road between the cities of Amritsar, Punjab, ...
Day 5: Departure
Hotel Grand View (3 star)
Near Bus Stand - 176304, Dalhousie
Hotel Clarks Inn-Amritsar (4 star)
14, District Shopping Complex, B- Block, Ranjit Avenue, Amritsar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.