Rajasthan, literally translated as the "land of kings", is the largest state in India. Along the Western border of the country, the state is the epicentre of several art forms, folk cultures and traditional rituals and customs, followed with much enthusiasm till date
North India with Royal Rajasthan2N Delhi , 1N Mandawa , 1N Bikaner , 1N Jodhpur , 2N Jaipur and 1N Agra
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- English Speaking guide during sightseeing tours in Delhi, Bikaner, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Udaipur,Jaipur, Agra, Fatehpur Sikri
- Rikshaw Ride at old bazaar in Jaipur.
- Elephant ride at Jaipur Amber Fort
- Took-Took ride in old bazaar of Bikaner.
- Aarti ceremonie in Birla temple Jaipur.
- Assistance at all arrival and departure points.
- Transport and luxury taxes.
- Toll taxes, Road taxes & state tax.
- Diver’s allowances, fuel and parking charges.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Hotel Africa Avenue GK 1 (3 star)
B - 104, Greater Kailash - 1, New Delhi - 110048, Delhi
Hotel Shekhawati (3 star)
Near Mukundgarh Road., Mandawa
Hotel Raj Vilas Palace (3 star)
Opposite Old RTO Office, Near Public Park, Rath Khana, Civil Lines, Sadul Colony, Bikaner, Rajasthan 334001, Bikaner
Devi Bhawan (3 star)
Defence Laboratory Road,Near Ratanada Circle, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342001, Jodhpur
Hotel Umaid Bhawan (3 star)
D1-2A, Behind Collectorate, Via Bank Road, Bani Park - 302016, Jaipur
Utkarsh Vilas (4 star)
Fatehabad Road,Agra,Uttar Pradesh, Tajganj, Basai, UP 282001, Agra
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.