Auckland is well being by far the largest, it’s also the most multicultural of New Zealand’s cities. A sizable Asian community rubs shoulders with the biggest Polynesian population of any city in the world. Catch a whiff of Rotorua’s sulphur-rich, asthmatic airs and you’ve already got a taste of NZ’s most dynamic thermal area, home to spurting geysers, steaming hot springs and exploding mud pools.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Auckland City Hotel - Hobson Street
Sudima Hotel Lake Rotorua
Scenic Hotel Te Pania
The Bay Plaza Hotel
- Wellington – ‘Coolest Little Capital in the World’
- Waitomo Glowworm Caves
- Te Puia Thermal Reserve
- Agrodome Sheep Show
- Rainbow Springs
- Traditional Maori Hangi dinner and concert
- Art Deco architecture in Napier
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Auckland
Things to see and do
Day 2: Auckland To Rotorua
Travel from Auckland to Rotorua
Fly to Rotorua
Fly to Tauranga, bus
Day 3: Rotorua
Things to see and do
Te Puia  home to the Whakarewarewa Valley of geothermal activity, including bubbling mud pools and geisers. General admission is $40, but once inside there are regular, ...
Day 4: Rotorua To Napier
Travel from Rotorua to Napier
Day 5: Napier
Day 6: Napier To Wellington
Travel from Napier to Wellington
Day 7: Departure
Auckland City Hotel - Hobson Street (4 star)
157 Hobson Street, Auckland
Sudima Hotel Lake Rotorua (4 star)
1000 Eruera Street, Rotorua
Scenic Hotel Te Pania (4 star)
45 Marine Parade, Napier
The Bay Plaza Hotel (4 star)
40-44 Oriental Parade, Oriental Bay, 6011, New Zealand, Wellington
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.