|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay
1 Queen Bed Standard
- 03 nights accommodation in Singapore
- Daily breakfast
- Half day panoramic city drive of Singapore on SIC basis
- Night Safari Tour on SIC basis
- Sentosa Extreme including admission, one way cable car, Underwater World, Dolphin Lagoon, Luge & Skyride, Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom with tea and Wings of Time on SIC basis
- Return airport transfers on SIC basis
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay is a business-friendly hotel located in Singapore's Singapore River neighborhood, close to Liang Court, Singapore Parliament House, and Singapore City Hall. Additional points of interest include Chinatown Heritage Center and Haji Lane.
Dining options at Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay include 3 restaurants. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a health club. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. Business services, concierge services, and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include gift shops/newsstands, currency exchange, and express check-in.
401 air-conditioned guestrooms at Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay feature iPod docking stations and minibars. Accommodations offer city views. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, bathrobes, and hair dryers. In addition to desks, guestrooms offer direct-dial phones with voice mail. Televisions have satellite channels. Windows that open, blackout drapes/curtains, and clock radios are also provided. Guests may request wake-up calls. Guestrooms are all non-smoking.
Facilities at hotel
- Tennis Courts
- Air Conditioning
- Pets Allowed
- Concierge Services
- Room Service
- Children's Club
- Airport Transfer
- Conference Facility
- Coffee Shop
- Swimming Pool
- Baby Sitting
2 Single Beds Executive
1 Queen Bed Standard
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.