|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Deluxe Garden View Room
- 15% savings on spa therapies
- Dining credit of Rs. 1,500 per night
- Accommodation for two guests in room category as mentioned above
Wildflower Hall resort is located at Chharabra. Chharabra is a small village in Shimla district of Himachal Pradesh. This particular region is a part of Shimla Reserve Forest sanctuary and catchment area. The natural vegetation comprises Himalayan deodar, pine, oak and rhododendron etc. while the wildlife consists of monkeys, jackals, leopards and others. Sightseeing places close to the resort are Mall Road, Christ Church, Jakhu Temple and Summer Hill. Mall road and Christ Church are at a distance of 10 km from the resort. Summer Hill is 15 km away whereas Jakhu temple is 15 minutes' drive from the resort. Located at 8,250 feet in the magnificent Himalayas, Wildflower Hall is a 5-star castle like resort set in 22 acres of virgin woods of pine and cedar. The resort offers recreational facilities like trekking, mountain biking, archery, billiards and more. Holistic treatments are provided to the guests based on Ayurvedic Asian and Western therapies to rejuvenate. Shopping arcade, beauty salon, gift shop, health club and other superb in-house facilities add to the beauty of leisurely stay. This Wi-Fi enabled property is perfect for business travelers and fun lovers too find almost everything to pamper themselves. Swimming pool and Jacuzzi are available for the guests. The in-house dining is a fine experience in itself as scrumptious cuisine is served to the guests. The large open-air terrace offers panoramic view to absorb. Guestrooms at the resort are well appointed with teak floors and rich furnishing which replicate the colonial heritage of the hotel. Fitted with LCD TV, spacious marble bathroom with deluxe toiletries, electronic safe, personal bar, and other much required amenities, these plush rooms offer spectacular views of the mighty mountain ranges and cedar forests. 24-hour dining is also provided by the resort.
- 32 km from the airport
- 16 km from city center
Facilities at hotel
- Air Conditioning
- Conference Facility
- Pets Allowed
- Baby Sitting
- Coffee Shop
- Room Service
- Children's Club
- Concierge Services
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Courts
- Airport Transfer
Premier Valley View Room
Premier Mountain View
Deluxe Garden View Room
Lord Kitchener Suite
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.