There are some places in the India that are special, and Odisha (Orissa) tourism is definitely one of them. Filled with exquisite temples and extraordinary monuments, home to many thousands of prolific artists and craftsmen; and possessing beaches, wildlife sanctuaries, and natural landscape of often-enchanting beauty,Odisha (Orissa) tourism is a unique and fascinating land that is, nevertheless, still largely undiscovered by tourists.
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
VITS Hotel Bhubaneswar
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Accommodation in well equipped Air Conditioned rooms
- In case of triple occupancy, Extra mattress will be provided
- Lavish Buffet Breakfast at the multi cuisine restaurant – THE SIZZLE
- Dinner at the multi cuisine restaurant – THE SIZZLE
- Personalized in room safe locker
- Complimentary Morning News Paper
- Tea/Coffee making facility in room
- Airport / Railway Station transfers
- As per the itinerary
- All applicable taxes on Room and food.
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Airport - Bhubaneswar - Local Sightseeing
- Arrival at Bhubaneswar, Airport pick up & Check in to VITS Bhubaneswar, Proceed to visit
- 64 Yogini Temple (a ninth century temple built for occult practices). The temple is
- constructed as a hypaethral structure. Visit of Dhauligiri (Shanti Stup), to see Ashokan rock
- edicts, Lingaraj Temple visit, Dinner at VITS.
- Overnight stay at VITS, Bhubaneswar
Day 2: Bhubaneswar - Puri & Konark Day Excursion
- Breakfast at VITS, Proceed towards Puri, Lord Jagannath Temple Darshan, Drive towards
- konark’ Sun Temple. Enroute to Bali Ghai for traditional stone carving art on sand stone,
- granite and chalk stone, Sea beach – Chandrabhaga, Sun temple visit, On return to
- Bhubaneswar en route visit to Pipli Market (Famous for Appliqué work), Return to VITS
- Dinner at VITS
- Overnight stay at VITS, Bhubaneswar
Day 3: Bhubaneswar Local Sightseeing
Breakfast at VITS Restaurant, Morning visit of Bhubaneswar temples which are pieces of architectural marvel. Proceed to see the Khandagiri & Udaygiri caves, one of the earliest places for Jain rock cut shelters. Each cell was tenanted by several monks. The cells are austerely plain, but their facades are encrusted with sculptures of objects auspicious to Jains and paintings of scenes depicting daily life. Afternoon visit to Nandankanan Zoo (famous for Asiatic white tigers). Dinner at VITS. Overnight stay at VITS, Bhubaneswar.
Day 4: Bhubaneswar - Airport Drop
Breakfast and Check‐out check out from VITS ‐ Domestic Airport transfer.
VITS Hotel Bhubaneswar (4 star)
A/19, Cuttack-Puri Road, Near Jatri Niwas, Laxmi Sagar OD 751006, Bhubaneshwar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.