Kota Kinabalu , formerly known as Jesselton,is the capital of the state of Sabah, located in East Malaysia. Kota Kinabalu is often known as KK both in Malaysia and internationally. It is a major fishing destination and a popular gateway for travellers visiting Sabah and Borneo.Kinabalu Park is located about 90 kilometres from the city and there are many other tourist attractions in and around the city.
Offbeat Kota Kinabalu 2 Nights / 3 Days Package2N Kota Kinabalu
Car DetailsRoad transport from Kota Kinabalu - A/C Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Kota Kinabalu||2 night(s)||
Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- BKI Intl' Airport / Hotel / BKI Intl' Airport (SIC basis)
- One Half Day Tour - Heritage Village & City Highlights (SIC basis)
- Meet & Greet Services by English speaking driver cum guide
- 2 Nights stay in Deluxe Seaview
Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu (5 star)
Jalan Tun Fuad Stephens, Kota Kinabalu
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.