Hayman Island is the most northerly of the Whitsunday Islands, part of the Cumberland Islands, which are located off the coast of Central Queensland, Australia. Hayman is a private island open to the public, most famous for its luxury resort which was built in the 1950s by millionaire Reg Ansett, who also founded Ansett Australia. The island is a significant drawing point for tourism in Queensland.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Hamilton Island - AC vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Hayman Island||2 night(s)||
One&Only Hayman Island
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Airport Transfers
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary in seat in coach basis
- Accomodation in Lagoon Room
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrival At Hamilton Island And Transfer To Hayman Island
- Arrive Hamilton Island Airport and connect to 50+min Luxury Launch transfer to Hayman Island. Day Free. Overnight.
- Your room rate includes Free Use of Non-motorised watercraft including catamarans, paddle skis and windsurfers, Centre gymnasium facilities.
Day 2: Hayman Island
After breakfast free Day to Explore the Island and Enjoy many Resort Activities. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3: Departure
After breakfast check out and depart from Hayman Wharf by Luxury Launch to Hamilton Airport connect for your onward flight.
One&Only Hayman Island (5 star)
Great Barrier Reef, Hayman Island
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.