The island nation of Sri Lanka, formerly Ceylon, has a wealth of cultural, archaeological and natural treasures. This comprehensive tour visits both the popular and some of the lesser-known sites in northern, central and southern Sri Lanka, offering a full flavour of the rich diversity of this enchanting island.
Only Women December Special Sri Lanka1N Colombo , 1N Dambulla , 1N Kandy , 1N Nuwara Eliya and 1N Beruwala
Last Booked 9 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Nuwara Eliya||1 night(s)||
- AC transportation within Sri Lanka
- Including all taxes
Grand Oriental Hotel (3 star)
# 02, York Street, Colombo 01, Colombo
Kassapa Lions Rock Hotel (3 star)
Digampathaha Kimbissa, 21120 Sigiriya, Sri Lanka, Dambulla
Devon Hotel (3 star)
No :51 Ampitiya Road, 20000 Kandy, Sri Lanka, Kandy
Galway Forest Lodge (3 star)
No.89 Upper Lake Road, Havalock Drive -22200, Nuwara Eliya
Taprospa Footprints (4 star)
91/22, Maradana Road, Moragalla Beruwela, Beruwala 12070, Sri Lanka, Bentota
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.