Ooty may be a bit bustling for some tastes, and the town centre is, frankly, an ugly mess, but it doesn't take long to get up into the greener, quieter areas where tall pines rise above what might almost be mistaken for English country lanes. Ooty combines Indian bustle and Hindu temples with lovely parks and gardens and charming Raj-era bungalows, the latter providing its most memorable (and generally most expensive) places to stay.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Welbeck Residency
- Kms is calculating from garage to garage only
- Toll & Park
- Ac Indica for all transfers and sightseeing exactly as per the itinerary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival To Ooty
Things to see and do
Avalanche Lake is an important tourism destination in the Nilgiris district.The lake is surrounded by a rolling landscape with blooming flowers like magnolias, orchids and ...
Day 2: Ooty Sightseeing
Things to see and do
The Botanical Garden is also a popular haunt of the tourist, and offers a variety of trees, shrubs and flowers. People come here to lounge in the lawns and walk among the ...
The Doddabetta Peak is said to be one of the highest peak in south India & famous tourist spot in India. Ooty is undisputedly one of the best hill stations of South India and ...
Day 3: Departure
Hotel Welbeck Residency (3 star)
Welbeck Circle, Club Road - 643001, Ooty
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.