Called the Queen of Hill Stations picturesque, green Udhagamandalam better known, as Ooty is the most popular hill station in the South. Nature has been generous with this region, which is by far the most beautiful in the state. Apart from coffee and tea plantations, trees like conifers, eucalyptus, pine and wattle dot the hillside in Udhagamandalam and its encirons.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Mount N Mist
- All transfers as per given itinerary
- Driver batta, parking, toll, Tamil Nadu vehicle entry permit and hotel taxes
- Sightseeing as per given itinerary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Ooty
Things to see and do
To the north of Ooty, on the way to Mudumalai, lies Pykara. Leaving Ooty, the road goes through a beautifully forested stretch to reach here. You need to walk half-a-kilometre...
Pykara is the name of a village and river located 19 km from Ooty in the Indian State of Tamil Nadu . The Pykara River is considered very sacred by the Todas. It rises ...
Day 2: Full Day Ooty And Conoor Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Sim's Park The park is situated in a deep ravine on the Northern side of Coonoor Railway Station at an elevation of 1768 to 1798 m. The park can be divided into eight major ...
The Dolphin's Nose Viewpoint Which is 10 km from Coonoor, is an important place to visit. It not only provides a panoramic view of the vast expanse of the Nilgiri hills but ...
The valley surrounding Coonoor is popularly known as the Hidden Valley. Away from the roads, access is only through a long trek but you will find it worthwhile. The panoramic ...
Lamb's Rock It is 8 km from Coonoor on the way to Dolphin's Nose. It commands a grand view of the Coimbatore Plains. It is a favorite place for tourists. Lamb's Rock is a ...
Wellington Gymkhana Club, one of the oldest clubs in the country, has a recorded history of a century in the Nilgiris. The Club has affiliations with numerous prestigious ...
Day 3: Departure To Banglore
Four Bedded Room
King Suite - 2 Bedroom
Mount N Mist (3 star)
Kalhatty Ghat, Mysore ooty road - 643005, Ooty
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.