Today, the charm of Kodaikanal lies in its wooded slopes and gigantic trees. The mighty rocks, bowers, creeks and slopes captivate the visitors. The meadows, the long stretches of forests, beautiful spots and the flocks of sheep grazing on green pastures are a source of joy, delight and thrill to onlookers. The climb to the various jutting rocks at Kodai is rewarding. The arduous climb to the Pillar rocks, to a height of 400 ft, is a must for every visitor to this hill resort.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
G V Residency
Silver Springs Hotel
- Cost includes Onward and return journey by Deluxe push back coach
- All hotel transfers
- Intercity transfers by mini bus
- All sightseeing by mini bus
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Ooty
Day 2: Ooty To Kodaikanal
Travel from Ooty to Kodaikanal
Day 3: Kodaikanal Sight Seeing And Evening Departure To Bangalore
G V Residency
Red Cross Road, Fingerpost, Ooty, Tamil Nadu 643001, Ooty
Silver Springs Hotel (3 star)
5/27-2 Laws Ghat Road, Kodaikanal-624 101, Kodaikanal
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.