Ooty often known as the queen of hill, has many tourist attractions. The most striking feature of this hill town and definitely a major tourist attraction is its scenic beauty. The misty mountains and the green valleys is a paradise on earth.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Welcome on Arrival
- Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
- Return Transfer from Coimbatore Airport
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Bangalore Arrival To Ooty
Things to see and do
The Nilgiri Mountain Railway started life as a means of transporting the growing produce of tea and coffee down to the plains and transporting the British sahibs up to their ...
Day 2: Ooty Sightseeing
Things to see and do
The lake itself is a pleasing body of water, hedged by beautiful trees on the far side. The tourist infrastructure occupies a small patch on the northern bank. There's a large...
Echo Rock is a viewpoint that'll take your breath away, making you wonder in amazement at nature's splendours. One of the best places to get a bird's eye view of the sprawling...
The Botanical Garden is also a popular haunt of the tourist, and offers a variety of trees, shrubs and flowers. People come here to lounge in the lawns and walk among the ...
Day 3: Ooty To Bangalore Departure
Club Suite Room
Vinayaga Inn (3 star)
#36-C. Garden Road - 643 001, Ooty
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.